top of page
  • Writer's pictureTerri

The ABCs of IEPs...C is for Collaboration!

Collaboration, also known on an IEP as consultation, can be part of your child's supports and services. Consultation refers to collaboration between professionals: teachers, therapists, district support staff, behavioral staff, etc. If your child has communication needs, you may ask for direct services in speech and/or language. You can also ask for consultation between the classroom teacher and the speech/language pathologist. This gives them scheduled, accountable time to discuss your child's progress and to plan for future learning. What other possibilities for collaboration or consultation may benefit your child and his or her progress? I can review your child's records and IEP to help you put together a plan!

50 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page